Managing Facilities Maintenance
12/22/2011 11:41 AM
Submitted by B. Hunt
Is your maintenance department effectively and proactively managing your facilities to promote employee productivity, comfort and safety while meeting budget goals, preserving your assets and maintaining compliance with all codes and regulations? If not, then you should consider outsourcing your maintenance department.
THE CABOT GROUP, a Rochester based company doing business since 1971, has developed a state-of-the-art facilities maintenance program that will provide you with solutions for all of your needs. A few of the highlights of this integrated maintenance program are:
- One Stop Shop – Each client’s facilities are assigned a dedicated Maintenance Technician who is available by cell phone 24/7/365. There are no call center frustrations and no extra fee for off-hour, weekend or holiday service calls. The Maintenance Technician will take complete “ownership” of your facilities’ needs and will be involved in every aspect of your maintenance needs.
- Interactive Work Order System – An easy to use web based work order system is customized specifically for your company allowing your employees to initiate work orders, track progress and receive personal notification when the work order is complete.
- Simple Billing - One monthly invoice is provided for each facility.
- Contractor Management – Only contractors that have a strong history of providing quality service and who maintain all required insurances are utilized
- Purchasing Power -- Providing facilities maintenance services to millions of square feet of commercial facilities throughout Western New York permits volume purchasing pricing benefits that we pass on to our customers.
- Project Management – Our team will assist in defining the scope of the project, initiate the bid process, summarize bid results and review with the client, negotiate contracts and schedules and oversee all work through completion and commissioning.
- Proactive and Predictive Maintenance – We will assess each facility and create a proactive maintenance program that will extend the life of the asset, improve performance and increase reliability -- which will improve the overall satisfaction of your employees and customers and permit you to focus on your core business objectives.